Hiit That Butt


Right before my diagnosis, I was at my heaviest. At 5″2 and coming in around 130lbs, I was toeing the line for “curvy”. Within my first month of going gluten-free, I dropped 15lbs in bullshit (I don’t know if you’d call it water weight or what…gluten bloat?). I had never had stomach definition in my life because I was ALWAYS bloated. Once I started seeing it, I was excited and wanted more. So I went REALLY strict on the clean eating and working out. I never had the energy to exercise before because of the constant fatigue and I never saw any results. So I would just get discouraged. The fact that I was seeing results and semi-quickly became a bit addicting. I’ve never been big on weighing myself and everyone around me seemed happy that I was happy – so I just thought I was in better shape.

Read more about Hiit That Butt
SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment