Healing green SMOOTHIE

First of all I would like to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!I hope 2015 is good for you!!!And I hope you’re good to yourself too :) It’s great to look back at 2014 and reflect how much I’ve learn,how many lovely moments there were and all these lovely people I met.I love getting older!How can the world go crazy about being young if ageing means getting more knowledge,making new memories,discover new places,reading more books,getting to know more amazing people.Even if new wrinkles come with the package I rather get older than be forever young :)

New Year is also a great opportunity to take better cake of yourself….and here comes this smoothie!My favourite green drink,packed with nutritious vitamins and minerals,healing properties from apple,kiwi,spinach,ginger and lemon.Super tasty too!

Taste More About Healing green SMOOTHIE

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment