How To Make Wet Hair Dry Faster Because Ain't Nobody Got Time For A Long Blow-Out

Whenever I decide to wash my hair (which isn’t often), I always expect it to drip all over the place and wet my shoulders. Not only does my hair retain moisture as if it was trying to survive a drought, it’s also curly and takes forever to dry, forcing me to shake my fists and scream out to the beauty gods how do I make my wet hair dry faster!? Sometimes I think it’s worse than the actual detangling I face in the shower simply because I’m an impatient person when it comes to hair styling. Nevertheless, the hair-washing has to be done and I am left constantly dabbing at my ends.

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment