Yoga Poses for Hip Flexors

If you’re like me, sitting all day at a desk or in a car really tightens up your hip flexors, the muscles in front of your hips. The hip flexors are also used in a lot of athletic activities and keeping them in tip-top shape can help keep you from getting injured. I personally had to stop at mile 14 of the Chicago Marathon because of a hip flexor injury, wasting months upon months of hard training. Now I pay special attention to my hip flexors and am sure to include hip flexor stretches in my routine. Today I’m sharing my top five hip flexor stretches with you, yoga poses that will help you keep your hip flexors happy.

Read More About Yoga Poses for Hip Flexors

SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment