14 Articles That Changed The Way I Eat Forever

It’s not often that I can say something has actually changed my life. It’s almost as rare that I say something has changed my habits–especially eating habits. The way we eat is knit into the fibers of who we are–what we put into our bodies is dictated by taste buds and tradition, by what our mothers served and what we’re used to.

Over the past year or so, however, I became extremely curious about cleaner eating. My curiosity was struck when I finally gave up all “diet” foods after several years of not being able to lose a few pounds; it was out of frustration that I stopped with all things “diet.”

After ditching the “diet” foods (read: chemical-laden, toxic foods), I lost the pounds I was originally trying to lose as well as a few more.


SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment