What Do You SEE?

I am very grateful to have a healthy eyesight which allows me to see all the beauty around me – the sunshine, blue sky, the stars, the trees, etc.

Let me ask you something… What do you think to yourself when you see a blind person?

Me? I always remind myself how lucky I am to be able to see the beautiful things around me…

This is why it hurts me when I see some people staring and gossiping about the person that just walked by. Who gives them the right to judge? They don’t know that person’s story. So what they have long green hair, wearing funky clothes or have a disability. They are the way they are.

Read More About What Do You SEE?

SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment