To Hear The Words Have You Lost Weight?


As I'm preparing for a trip to paradise, I realize my workout needs to be taken up a notch. After getting married (only a year ago), I've gained close to 20 pounds. Most of which was gained on the honeymoon. I began my running routine this year, which you can read about here. I've lost a few pounds, but mostly I can see my body getting trimmer. As of today I'm just shy of 220 miles.

I came across a 7 day workout routine, which apparently was originally from here. Although I was unable to find the diagram I was looking for, this girl has REALLY done her homework. Her site is loaded with advice, routines & everything else fitness related. While taking a look at the list of activities below, if you don't know what something is, the best thing to do is youtube it. It's waaaay easier to see it than to have me try to explain it!

To Read More About To Hear The Words Have You Lost Weight?
SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment