7 Awesome ReasonsTo Have Daily Sex


I personally know exactly why I should be having sex every day: it makes my beard grow, improves my bear fighting abilities, and makes me at least 2 inches taller. But that’s me, and you might not have a beard, want to fight bears, and are comfortable with being short. So, I turned to my good buddy, science, for the top 7 reasons you should be having sex as near to constantly as you can…

1. Sex Keeps You Fit
A study released in the scientific journal PLOS one found that, in young people, sex burns an average of 4.2 calories a minute for men and 3.1 calories a minute for women. It is estimated that if you have moderately active sex twice a week, you’ll burn an extra 5,000 calories a year! ­That’s an exercise program I can get behind (pun intended).

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment