Banana Split Pie

I found this Banana Split Pie recipe using Coconut Milk from #TKeveryday Recipe Challenge and made it myself. The recipe involved using coconut milk in a dessert, something that I had never done before. I was up to the challenge. The recipe was for Banana Split Pie, that sounded really good!! I thought about this one and decided since it was a no bake dessert, except for the crust which still could forgo baking, I would make them in little glasses and change the recipe just slightly. The end result was amazing. A scrumptious dessert that is not only easy to make but can be made ahead of time and received rave reviews from my family.

Read More About Banana Split Pie
SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment