3 Day Detox


When people tell me they're on a strict, long-term diet I get completely mixed feelings. Example: the paleo diet. If a person tells me they are on the paleo diet, my first thought is always "this person is either clinically insane or has never been to the Cheesecake Factory," and my second thought is generally "that's really impressive, I want to try that!" .....until reality kicks in. I cannot even commit to watching The Mindy Project two weeks in a row, let alone change my entire diet permanently. I've always been curious about the benefits of detoxing, eating clean, and hitting "reset" on your system, but it all seemed too extreme!

Read More About 3 Day Detox
SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment