Learn the art of meal planning to lose weight and save money!



Learn the art of meal planning to lose weight and save money!

I don’t know about you, but we had a really glutinous holiday.

There were a lot of takeout meals.

And chips.

And chocolate.

And cookies.

And beer.

And wine.

And let’s not forget about those 2 pies my husband and I inhaled BY OURSELVES in ONE SITTING on December 31.

(I can’t believe I just admitted that to all of you…)

Of course, we had a fantastic time indulging in all of those treats (and drinking all of that booze), but I would be lying if I told you I didn’t gag a little when I stepped onto the scale this morning.

And don’t even get me started on my Visa bill.


SHARE

Anonymous

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment